1. Provide an updated drawing of your set up.
2. Explain your setup.
Our Rube Goldberg project starts with an input voltage coming from the previous group into my part of the Rube Goldberg. The signal will trip a relay in my project and cause a motor to turn. The motor will shorten a string attached to it. As the string shortens it will turn a fan blade that has a stopping bar on it. As the blade turns the bar is raised allowing a Lego car to roll down a ramp and hit a marble. The marble will roll down a coarse and fall off the table into a basket, the basket will be attached to a block that will fall over onto a switch. The switch will be the beginning of Matt's set up.
3. Provide photos of the circuit and setup.
4. Provide at least 2 new videos of your setup in action, one being a failed attempt.
5. What failures did you have? How did you overcome them?
6. Explain your group RG setup.
7. Video of a test run of your group RG.